Sunday, November 4, 2012

My Phony Halloween

If you really want to hear about my Halloween I am going to tell you, if you don't, well I am going to tell you anyways. First of all I went to school in the most phoniest outfit you could imagine. It really was. I wore a pair of cheetah print shorts and ears. It was pretty phony if you ask me. What made things worse was when I got to school all the other phony people were the same thing as me! You can just imagine them thinking that they had the best outfit until they came to school and looked like everyone else. Everyone went crazy for it though, so I didn't mind much. I couldn't wait to get out of school and get away from all these phony people. I couldn't stand them, I really couldn't. After school i waited for my friends practice to be over. She played soccer. I didn't mind waiting because i actually liked soccer, I really did. I don't quite understand why anyone would want to waste their time running after a ball, but I didn't mind watching it. Although, it was cold as hell and that was the only thing i minded about waiting. When it came time to go trick or treating we met up with some of our friends in Ka'a'awa. It was a pretty dead place to be on Halloween. Annoying little kids everywhere. Its not that I don't like kids or anything. I have 3 kid siblings, I really do. Its just when their not your own siblings they can be pretty annoying as hell. One house that we stopped at though, I probably wont ever forget about. It was pretty gross. This old guy was hitting on my friend. He was the most corniest guy ever. He kept asking for her number saying that he wanted  a bag like hers. He wanted her to make him a bag. how corny is that? I don't understand why some people try to hit on such young people when you're probably 50 years old! It was pretty gross if you ask me! If you want to know the truth, I actually got a lot of candy. So this night didn't end out so bad, after all if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment